Netorian is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Netorian takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Public Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Public Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Public Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Public Website:
- Phone: +1 (844) 638-6742
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Netorian LLC 210 Research Boulevard Suite 160 Aberdeen, MD 21001
We try to respond to feedback within Within 4 business days.
Accessibility of Public Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Public Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Public Website:
- Images: Some uploaded images may not have alternative text because We upate the site frequently. We review and update images missing tags when we identify them.. Please let us know if you discover an image missing text..
Netorian assessed the accessibility of Public Website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Please email us at email@example.com if you identify any elements of the site that cause accessibility issues. We will acknowledge your message and provide a plan to mitigate the issue with an estimated timeline.
This statement was created on 5 May 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.